Rhinoplasty in Atakent Health Group
Rhinoplasty enhances facial harmony and the proportions of your nose. It can also correct impaired breathing caused by structural defects in the nose.
Reasons for Rhinoplasty
People get rhinoplasty to repair their nose after an injury, to correct breathing problems or a birth defect, or because they’re unhappy with the appearance of their nose.
Possible changes that your surgeon can make to your nose through rhinoplasty include:
- A change in size – Nose size in relation to facial balance.
- Straightening of the bridge – Nose width at the bridge or in the size and position of the nostrils.
- Nose profile with visible humps or depressions on the bridge.
- Reshaping of the tip – Nasal tip that is enlarged or bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked.
- Narrowing of the nostrils – Nostrils that are large, wide or upturned.
- A change in angle – Nasal asymmetry.
Non Surgical Rhinoplasty
The Nose Filler technique is a very modern technique used to reshape the nose without surgical intervention
Non Surgical Rhinoplasty, filler rhinoplasty or, as some call it, “liquid rhinoplasty” is the injection of hyaluronic acid (HA) filler into the nose to temporarily tweak its shape.
Filler rhinoplasty is a quick, non-surgical procedure that can produce outcomes comparable to rhinoplasty surgery.